There are many different ways of saying thoughts in English. You can use different phrases as you start speaking.
There is a detailed list below. Follow the list;
|In my opinion…||I believe…|
|I assume…||I would say…|
|In my point of view…||I consider…|
|If you ask me…||To me…|
|As far as I can tell…||From my point of view…|
|To my mind…||It is my view…|
|As far as I’m concerned…||It’s my belief that…|
|The way I see things is that…||I honestly believe that…|
|As I see it…||To my way of thinking…|
|It seems to me that…||I feel…|
- In my opinion, they could not do better than that.I assume your flight is delayed due to weather conditions.
- In my point of view it is just a system error.
- If you ask me, this exceeds all our expectations.
- As far as I can tell, this information is kept very secret.
- To my mind he died because of a heart attack.
- The way I see things is that this election will be called off.
- It seems to me that you know how to play the guitar.
- I believe that you are innocent.
- I would say that man is very kind.
- I consider there is a serious malfunction in the machine.
- To me it is a piece of art.
- From my point of view, you are in danger.
- It is my view this city is the most beautiful city in the world.
- It is my belief that our children will be in very bad circumstances in the near future.
- I honestly believe that she is the finest violinist in the world.
- To my way of thinking, we are working on a very important project.
- I feel that love is everywhere.