SUN / SUNNY WEATHER
Words Related to “Sun” and Their Meanings:
Blazing means very bright and hot. Blazing sun / sunshine ( adjective )
Sunshine / Sunlight is the light coming from the sun. ( noun )
Shiny means bright. ( adjective )
Sunrays / Sunbeams are lines of light shining from the sun. ( noun )
Bright means full of light. Bright sun / sunshine ( adjective )
A patch of sunlight means a piece of sunlight. ( noun )
- It’s been cloudy for a week now. We need some sun!
- It will be a nice day.
- It’s so hot today! I hope it’s warmer tomorrow.
- It is partly sunny.
- It is mostly sunny.
- There is a sunny sky today.
- It’s so hot and humid outside. The air feels so thick and sticky.
- It’s so hot out there!
- It is a shiny day.
- The sun is so bright.
- There’s a mix of sun and clouds today.
- It’s so perfect outside; not a cloud in the sky.
- We couldn’t ask for a better day than this.
- It’s sunny.
- It is! I’m so happy the sun is shining.
- It is warm and sunny.
- They’re saying blue skies and hot!
- The sun‘s trying to come out.
- The sun is very bright today.
- The sun shone all day.
- It was a bright sunny day.
- There is a sunshine after the rain.
- A ray of sunshine is shining.
- The sea sparkles in the bright sunlight.
- Sunrays shine through in the sky.
- Blazing sun is shining through the leaves of a palm tree.
- The morning sunlight shone through the curtains.