Sentences for Behind, Sentences with Behind Meaning and Synonym Words
- At or to the far side of (something), typically so as to be hidden by it.(preposition)
- In a line or procession, following or further back than (another member of the line or procession)(preposition)
- In support of or giving guidance to (someone else)(preposition)
at the back of, at the rear of, beyond, on the other side of, on the far side of, on the further side of, at the back of, at the rear of, beyond, on the other side of, on the far side of, on the further side of, supporting, backing, for, on the side of, in agreement with, less advanced than, slower than, weaker than, inferior to, afterwards, remaining after departure, after, afterwards, at the back, in the rear, in the wake, at the end, at six o’clock, running late, late, behind schedule, behindhand, delayed, not on time, behind time, buttocks, bottom, cheeks, hindquarters, haunches, rump, rear end, seat,
Example Sentences with behind
- The boy was hiding behind the tree.
- She kept her hair behind her ears.
- Alex remained behind.
- We’re behind schedule.
- Shut the door behind you.
- Do not run behind the bus.
- He is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs.
- Alex shut the door behind him.
- One of the girls was left behind.
- Who was that person behind your car?
- Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.
- George bent down to scratch the dog behind the ear.
- Let’s hide behind the curtain like puppets!
- Samuel hid behind a rock.
- I sneaked up behind Samuel.
- The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.
- Imperialism leaves behind germs of rot which we must clinically detect and remove from our land but from our minds as well.
- 25.Do not run behind the bus.
- There’s an elegant garden behind the palace.