Sentences for Believe, Sentences with Believe Meaning and Synonym Words
- Accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.(transitive verb)
- Hold (something) as an opinion; think or suppose.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be convinced by, trust, have confidence in, consider honest, consider truthful, think, be of the opinion that, think it likely that, have an idea that, imagine, feel, have a feeling, hold, maintain, suspect, suppose, assume, presume, conjecture, surmise, postulate that, theorize that, conclude, come to the conclusion that, deduce,
Example Sentences with believe
- Our dreams come true when we believe in them strongly.
- It is believed that Frank was a brave soldier.
- You believe in being hardworking at all day.
- Those who believe in telekinetic, raise my hand.
- No one believes them.
- They now believe this drug is unsafe for animals.
- I can’t believe that actually happened.
- I believe that he’ll do fine.
- It is one of the triumphs of the human that he can know a thing and still not believe it.
- Nothing that we do, is done in vain. I believe, with all my soul, that we shall see triumph.
- I believe that the best advocates of a certain issue are the ones that fully understand both sides.