Sentences for Best, Sentences with Best Meaning and Synonym Words
- That which is the most excellent, outstanding, or desirable.(noun)
- Of the most excellent, effective, or desirable type or quality.(adjective)
- To the highest degree; most.(adverb)
finest, top, cream, choice, choicest, prime, elite, crème de la crème, flower, jewel in the crown, nonpareil, finest, greatest, top, foremost, leading, pre-eminent, premier, prime, first, chief, principal, supreme, of the highest quality, superlative, unrivalled, second to none, without equal, nonpareil, unsurpassed, unsurpassable, peerless, matchless, unparalleled, unbeaten, unbeatable, unexcelled, optimum, optimal, ultimate, surpassing, incomparable, ideal, perfect, most, to the greatest degree, to the highest degree, defeat, beat, get the better of, gain the advantage over, get the upper hand over, outdo, outwit, outsmart, worst, be more than a match for, prevail over, conquer, vanquish, trounce, triumph over,
Example Sentences with best
- She is not our best worker. Nevertheless, she tries very hard.
- Which subject do you like best?
- When are the best days to go to the mall?
- My best friend’s gaming computer at school is much stronger than yours.
- German cars are among the best.
- Mary did her best.
- I wish you all the best on your special day.
- Thus if you desire love, you should try to understand that the best way to receive love is to give love and the more love you give, the more you get.
- Please accept my best thanks.
- The best fish swim near the bottom.
- These are the best knights in this land.
- I hope I will go to a good university and complete my education in the best way possible.
- I believe that the best advocates of a certain issue are the ones that fully understand both sides.
- The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury.
- The best computer is mine.
- The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.