Sentences for Bold, Sentences with Bold Meaning and Synonym Words
- A bold typeface or letter.(noun)
- (of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous.(adjective)
- (of a color or design) having a strong or vivid appearance.(adjective)
daring, intrepid, courageous, brave, valiant, fearless, unafraid, undaunted, dauntless, valorous, striking, vivid, bright, strong, eye-catching, conspicuous, distinct, pronounced, prominent, obvious, outstanding, well marked, showy, flashy, gaudy, lurid, garish,
Example Sentences with bold
- Steve were astonished by his bold attempt.
- The first step in convening people meaningfully: committing to a bold, sharp purpose.
- Fortune favors the brave (the bold).
- Fortune befriends the bold.
- Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them.
- Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise.
- You fall into my arms. You are the good gift of destruction’s path, When life sickens more than disease. And boldness is the root of beauty. Which draws us together.
- When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.
- Don’t be afraid in nature: one must be bold, at the risk of having been deceived and making mistakes.
- Such is the audacity of man, that he hath learned to counterfeit Nature, yea, and is so bold as to challenge her in her work.