Sentences for Buy, Sentences with Buy Meaning and Synonym Words
- Obtain in exchange for payment.(transitive verb)
- Accept the truth of.(transitive verb)
- A purchase.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
purchase, make a purchase of, make the purchase of, acquire, obtain, get, pick up, snap up, accept, agree to, consent to, assent to, acquiesce in, concur in, accede to, give one’s blessing to, bless, give one’s seal of approval to, give one’s stamp of approval to, rubber-stamp, say yes to, purchase, deal, bargain, investment, acquisition, addition, gain, asset, possession, holding,
Example Sentences with buy
- This is the car which Alex wants to buy.
- If I were a rich man, I would buy a home like palace.
- We used to buy these by the case.
- Please go buy a case of beer.
- I have got a little money, it is enough to buy this book.
- Are you going to buy a new house?
- I have to decide between buying a house and a car.
- I really ought to buy a new house.