Sentences for Complete, Sentences with Complete Meaning and Synonym Words
- Finish making or doing.(transitive verb)
- Make (something) whole or perfect.(transitive verb)
- Having all the necessary or appropriate parts.(adjective)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
finished, ended, concluded, completed, finalized, accomplished, achieved, fulfilled, discharged, settled, done, finish off, round off, top off, make perfect, perfect, crown, cap, complement, add the finishing touch to, add the final touch to, absolute, out-and-out, utter, total, real, outright, downright, thoroughgoing, thorough, positive, proper, veritable, prize, perfect, consummate, unqualified, unmitigated, sheer, rank,
Example Sentences with complete
- He is currently trying to complete his novel.
- So you can complete the article without going beyond the subject.
- I have complete confidence in you.
- A small SUV, my car is completely full.
- The famous musician Stevie Wonder is completely blind.
- Hannah is completely unlike her mother.
- Jack is completely unlike his father.
- My lack of access to the real world has been replaced completely by books, and it can’t be healthy to live in a land of happily ever afters.
- People are never so completely and enthusiastically evil as when they act out of religious conviction.
- Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
(buy modafinil baikal pharmacy)