Sentences for Deposit, Sentences with Deposit Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put or set down (something or someone) in a specific place, typically unceremoniously.(transitive verb)
- Store or entrust with someone for safekeeping.(transitive verb)
- A sum of money placed or kept in a bank account, usually to gain interest.(noun)
put, put down, place, lay, lay down, set, set down, unload, rest, settle, sit, down payment, part payment, advance payment, prepayment, instalment, security, retainer, pledge, stake, accumulation, sediment, sublimate,
Example Sentences with deposit
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
- I am thankful the most important key in history was invented. It’s not the key to your house, your car, your boat, your safety deposit box, your bike lock or your private community. It’s the key to order, sanity, and peace of mind. The key is ‘Delete.’
- If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank.
- He hesitated, but then stepped beneath the tree and knelt, depositing me gently on the ground between two giant roots.
- Unshed tears leave a deposit on your heart. Eventually they form a crust around it and paralyze it, the way mineral deposits paralyze a washing machine.