Sentences for Dress, Sentences with Dress Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put on one’s clothes.(verb)
- Decorate (something) in an artistic or attractive way.(verb)
- Clean, treat, or apply a dressing to (a wound)(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
put on clothes, don clothes, slip into clothes, clothe oneself, get dressed, decorate, adorn, ornament, trim, deck, bedeck, embellish, beautify, prettify, array, festoon, garland, rig, drape, bandage, cover, bind, bind up, wrap, swaddle, swathe, prepare, get ready, make ready, fertilize, add fertilizer to, feed, enrich, manure, mulch, compost, top-dress, line up, put in line, align, straighten, arrange, put into order, dispose, set out, get into columns, get into rows, frock, gown, robe, shift, clothes, clothing, garments, attire, costume, outfit, ensemble, garb, turnout,
Example Sentences with dress
- My teacher wore a beautiful dress.
- Jessica spilled her drink all over my dress.
- Jessica’s dress is drying in the sun.
- I have to dress up.
- You’re not dressed.
- She was dressed in red.
- He dressed up as a woman.
- All of the men were dressed similarly to Alex.
- Jessica ripped her dress on a branch.
- Will you entertain the guests while I get dressed?