Sentences for Explain, Sentences with Explain Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts or ideas.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
describe, give an explanation of, make clear, make intelligible, make plain, spell out, put into words, express in words,
Example Sentences with explain
- We can use this structure so as to explain the purpose.
- I’ll be happy to explain.
- Alex can explain it.
- Please explain the delay.
- I can’t explain everything.
- You don’t have to explain anything.
- I’m so happy to see you that I can’t explain.
- He tried to explain the subject with examples.
- He explained the types of leaves in the lesson.