Sentences for Hum, Sentences with Hum Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make a low, steady continuous sound like that of a bee.(intransitive verb)
- Be in a state of great activity.(intransitive verb)
- Smell unpleasant.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
purr, whir, throb, vibrate, murmur, buzz, thrum, drone, be busy, be active, be lively, buzz, bustle, be bustling, be a hive of activity, throb, vibrate, pulsate, pulse, smell, stink, stink to high heaven, reek, have a bad smell, be malodorous, murmur, murmuring, drone, droning, vibration, purr, purring, buzz, buzzing, whir, whirring, throb, throbbing, thrum, thrumming,
Example Sentences with hum
- Christians view human nature as inherently sinful.
- When I was about eight, I decided that the most magnificent thing, next to a human being, was a book.
- The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.