Sentences for injure, Sentences with injure Meaning and Synonym Words
- Do physical harm or damage to (someone)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
hurt, wound, harm, damage, disable,
Example Sentences with injure
- Losing injured their pride.
- She was badly injured.
- Mom fed the injured cat with oats and milk.
- They withdrew from the game. Even though it was only the first half, they gave up because 2 players were injured.
- I was injured while I was skiing.
- I have to admit, that’s a remarkable bruise. You should be proud; it’s quite a feat to get injured in the manner you did and in that…particular…place.