Sentences for Remove, Sentences with Remove Meaning and Synonym Words
- Take (something) away or off from the position occupied.(transitive verb)
- Eliminate or get rid of.(transitive verb)
- Be distant from.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
detach, unfasten, separate, withdraw, abolish, eliminate, get rid of, do away with, take away, stop, put an end to, cut, distant, remote, disconnected, different, distance, space of time, interval,
Example Sentences with remove
- Please remove those here, everywhere scattered.
- They removed the board from the wall.
- It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
- Imperialism leaves behind germs of rot which we must clinically detect and remove from our land but from our minds as well.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- Action will remove the doubts that theory cannot solve.
- Thankfully, beauty is easier to remove than apply, and a swipe of demaquillage in the right direction and you are you once again.
- The beauty of a main title is that you establish your main theme and maybe a bit of your secondary theme. You plant the seed that you’re going to go water later in the score. And so, having that removed just made it so much more difficult.