Sentences for Responsible, Sentences with Responsible Meaning and Synonym Words
- Having an obligation to do something, or having control over or care for someone, as part of one’s job or role.(adjective)
in charge of, in control of, at the helm of, accountable for, liable for, charged with,
Example Sentences with responsible
- We are responsible for a ten-page assignment.
- Johnson was not responsible for this mistake.
- Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
- No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
- Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you.
- I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.
- It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do.
- I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life.