Sentences for Throw, Sentences with Throw Meaning and Synonym Words
- Propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand.(verb)
- Cause to enter suddenly a particular state or condition.(verb)
- Send (one’s opponent) to the ground in wrestling, judo, or similar activity.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
hurl, toss, fling, pitch, cast, lob, launch, flip, catapult, shy, dash, aim, direct, project, propel, send, bowl, fell, throw to the ground, hurl to the ground, unbalance, bring down, floor, prostrate, shape, form, mould, fashion, give, host, hold, have, provide, put on, lay on, arrange, organize, lob, pitch, flip, shy, go, each, apiece, per item, for one,
Example Sentences with throw
- I don’t want to throw away my chocolate ice cream, nor do I want to listen to my doctor.
- I didn’t like having reasonable arguments thrown at me.
- Our wretched species is so made that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road.
- Let’s throw a party for Alex.
- We’re not throwing it away.
- The boy was thrown off the bus.
- Don’t throw trash here.
- If you throw iron in the water, it sinks.
- It is forbidden to throw things out of the window.
- Crush the can before you throw it away.
- Why should I be scared of an oversized bat who likes to throw temper tantrums?
- If you throw mud enough, some of it will stick.
- To throw a stone in one’s own garden.