Sentences for Transparent, Sentences with Transparent Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a material or article) allowing light to pass through so that objects behind can be distinctly seen.(adjective)
see-through, clear, translucent, pellucid, crystal clear, crystalline, limpid, glassy, glasslike, liquid,
Example Sentences with transparent
- I never wish to be easily defined. I’d rather float over other people’s minds as something strictly fluid and non-perceivable; more like a transparent, paradoxically iridescent creature rather than an actual person.
- Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. Ghosts are transparent.
- It has a transparent surface.
- Glass is transparent.
- But we aren’t transparent. If we want someone to know us, we have to tell them stuff.
- Smile and others will smile back. Smile to show how transparent, how candid you are. Smile if you have nothing to say.
- Since glass is a transparent object, it can pass light.
- It was transparent that she was irritated.
- It’s transparent.