Sentences for Warn, Sentences with Warn Meaning and Synonym Words
- Inform someone in advance of an impending or possible danger, problem, or other unpleasant situation.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
notify, alert, apprise, give notice, inform, tell, let someone know, make someone aware, give a warning to, give fair warning to, forewarn, put someone on guard, put someone on notice, remind,
Example Sentences with warn
- The teacher warned the students not to sit near to each other.
- I’m warning you, don’t you dare speak that way again.
- My boss warned us when we went to the camp, but the bee stung me before I could hear it.
- I warned him not to smoke.
- If they had not warned us, bad things would have happened to us.
- Why did no one warn me?
- We tried to warn Alex.
- I’ve tried to warn you.
- Don’t say I didn’t warn.
- We’ve got to warn the others.
- Jessica warned him not to go alone.
- I tried to warn this might happen.
- People can lose their lives in libraries. They ought to be warned.
- The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not.
- I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge.
- First you will smile, and then you will cry — don’t say you haven’t been warned.