There are many different ways of saying thoughts in English. You can use different phrases as you start speaking.
There is a detailed list below.
buy lexapro online buy lexapro over the counter generic
Follow the list;
|In my opinion…||I believe…|
|I assume…||I would say…|
|In my point of view…||I consider…|
|If you ask me…||To me…|
|As far as I can tell…||From my point of view…|
|To my mind…||It is my view…|
|As far as I’m concerned…||It’s my belief that…|
|The way I see things is that…||I honestly believe that…|
|As I see it…||To my way of thinking…|
|It seems to me that…||I feel…|
- In my opinion, they could not do better than that.I assume your flight is delayed due to weather conditions.
- In my point of view it is just a system error.
- If you ask me, this exceeds all our expectations.
- As far as I can tell, this information is kept very secret.
- To my mind he died because of a heart attack.
- The way I see things is that this election will be called off.
- It seems to me that you know how to play the guitar.
- I believe that you are innocent.
- I would say that man is very kind.
- I consider there is a serious malfunction in the machine.
- To me it is a piece of art.
- From my point of view, you are in danger.
- It is my view this city is the most beautiful city in the world.
- It is my belief that our children will be in very bad circumstances in the near future.
- I honestly believe that she is the finest violinist in the world.
- To my way of thinking, we are working on a very important project.
- I feel that love is everywhere.
Very well..you covered all the aspect of I THINK..but you missed one..that is widely spoken in Australia in substitute if I ThINK..and that is : I RECKON
reckon. Reckon means guess, or imagine, and is often used by rural types in Hollywood movies who say things like “I reckon I’ll be moseyin’ on.” Reckon means guess or think, as in “I reckon he’s put his nose where it don’t belong one too many times.”
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME