Melt Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Melt V1 V2 V3
- Make or become liquefied by heat.(verb)
- Make or become more tender or loving.(verb)
- Leave or disappear unobtrusively.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
liquefy, thaw, unfreeze, defrost, soften, run, flux, fuse, render, clarify, dissolve, deliquesce, soften, touch, disarm, mollify, relax, affect, move, vanish, vanish into thin air, disappear, fade away,
Example Sentences with melt
- The snow melted in the sun.
- He could melt glaciers with that smile. End wars. Resolve the national debt crisis.
- The ice in the fridge has melted.
- If you take the ice outside, it will melt.
- The sun melted the snow.
- He melted at his kind words.
- The snow has melted.
- The snow on the mountains began to melt.
- The ice in the city has melted.
- Pour melted butter over the popcorn.
- These ice cubes will melt soon.
- Swiss chocolate really melts in your mouth.
- Jessica melted at his kind words.
- If you put ice in a glass of water, it melts.
- Ice melts if you heat it.
- When you heat ice, it melts.
- If you heat ice it melts.
- Every moment of life mattered. Even the perfect snowflake that alighted on his palm and melted in seconds.
- Ice melts at 0°C.
- To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
- If we could learn to like ourselves, even a little, maybe our cruelties and angers might melt away.
- Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.