Sentences for Accompany, Sentences with Accompany Meaning and Synonym Words
- Go somewhere with (someone) as a companion or escort.(transitive verb)
- Be present or occur at the same time as (something else)(transitive verb)
- Play a musical accompaniment for.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
go with, go along with, travel with, keep someone company, tag along with, partner, escort, chaperone, attend, follow, conduct, lead, take, show, see, guide, steer, usher, pilot, convoy, help, assist, show someone the way, occur with, co-occur with, coincide with, coexist with, go with, go along with, go together with, go hand in hand with, appear with, back, play a musical accompaniment for, play with, play for, support,
Example Sentences with accompany
- I will accompany you.
- May I accompany you home?
- I’d like you to accompany Steve.
- Samuel will accompany the children to school.
- May I accompany you on your walk?
- It wasn’t that I forgot Hanna. But at a certain point the memory of her stopped accompanying me wherever I went.