Sentences for Allow, Sentences with Allow Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give (someone) permission to do something.(transitive verb)
- Give the necessary time or opportunity for.(transitive verb)
- Admit the truth of; concede.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
permit, let, authorize, give someone permission to, give authorization to, give leave to, sanction, grant, grant someone the right, license, empower, enable, entitle, qualify, admit, acknowledge, recognize, agree, accept, concede, grant, own, confess, accede,
Example Sentences with allow
- They can’t allow that.
- You suppose that’s allowed.
- I’m not allowed to do that.
- We’re not allowed to do that.
- We must allow for some delay.
- Please don’t allow that to happen.
- I don’t think I’m allowed to do that.