Sentences for Applaud, Sentences with Applaud Meaning and Synonym Words
- Show approval or praise by clapping.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
clap, cheer, whistle, give a standing ovation to, put one’s hands together,
Example Sentences with applaud
- They all applauded his success.
- The students applauded.
- Alex and I all applauded his success.
- I couldn’t resist the urge to applaud.
- The audience applauded for a full five minutes.
- I applaud your decision to quit smoking.
- Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.
- Would it be wrong if I applaud?