Sentences for Apply, Sentences with Apply Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make a formal application or request.(verb)
- Be applicable or relevant.(verb)
- Put or spread (something) on a surface.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
put in an application, put in, try, bid, appeal, petition, make an entreaty, sue, register, audition, be relevant, have relevance to, have a bearing on, bear on, appertain, pertain, relate, concern, be concerned with, have to do with, put on, rub in, spread, smear, cover with, work in, be diligent, be industrious, be assiduous, show commitment, show dedication,
Example Sentences with apply
- Clothes can suggest, persuade, connote, insinuate, or indeed lie, and apply subtle pressure while their wearer is speaking frankly and straightforwardly of other matters.
- You must apply for that job.
- It is still not too late to apply for the contest.
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply!