Sentences for Argue, Sentences with Argue Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one’s view.(verb)
- Exchange or express diverging or opposite views, typically in a heated or angry way.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
contend, assert, declare, maintain, state, proclaim, advance, insist, hold, claim, aver, avow, reason, attest, expostulate, testify, swear, certify, quarrel, disagree, row, squabble, bicker, fight, wrangle, dispute, feud, have a row, bandy words, have words, cross swords, lock horns, be at each other’s throats,
Example Sentences with argue
- I won’t argue with that.
- Jessica isn’t going to argue.
- You can’t argue with success.
- I don’t want to argue about this.
- I never argue with people like Steve.
- Alex doesn’t want to argue with you.