Sentences for Astonish, Sentences with Astonish Meaning and Synonym Words
- Surprise or impress (someone) greatly.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
amaze, astound, stagger, surprise, startle, stun, confound, dumbfound, stupefy, daze, nonplus,
Example Sentences with astonish
- My father stared at her in astonishment.
- He picked it up in astonishment.
- For men, I think, love is a thing formed of equal parts lust and astonishment.
- To my astonishment, my money was gone.
- We were struck dumb with astonishment.
- Mr. Steve looked at her with astonishment.