Sentences for Bear, Sentences with Bear Meaning and Synonym Words
- Carry the weight of; support.(transitive verb)
- Endure (an ordeal or difficulty)(transitive verb)
- (of a person) carry (someone or something)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
support, carry, hold up, prop up, keep up, bolster up, endure, tolerate, put up with, stand, suffer, abide, submit to, experience, undergo, go through, countenance, brook, brave, weather, support, carry, bring, transport, move, convey, take, fetch, haul, lug, shift, give birth to, bring forth, deliver, be delivered of, have, mother, create, produce, spawn, veer, curve, swerve, incline, turn, fork, diverge, deviate, bend,
Example Sentences with bear
- Her effort will bear fruit.
- I cannot bear the pain any more.
- Alex can’t bear even the sight of Arya.
- I’ll bear it in mind.
- I can bear witness to his innocence.
- Can we bear the cost?
- That has no bearing on the problem.
- I can’t bear the pain anymore.