Sentences for Beautiful, Sentences with Beautiful Meaning and Synonym Words
- Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.(adjective)
attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, nice-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing, as pretty as a picture,
Example Sentences with beautiful
- There are many beautiful places to see in the world.
- Canada is not as beautiful as England
- This is a beautiful house.
- The woman who is with the red dress asking me the address was very beautiful.
- Michael is a very beautiful girl and she is very intelligent.
- The horse which Mary was riding is very friendly and beautiful.
- Is that beautiful white cat we saw in the garden his cat?
- Those are the most beautiful tables I have ever seen in my life.
- It’s such a beautiful day.
- Your cousin Mary has beautiful hair.
- The students were drawing beautiful pictures when the teacher entered the classroom.