Sentences for Bend, Sentences with Bend Meaning and Synonym Words
- Shape or force (something straight) into a curve or angle.(verb)
- (of a person) incline the body downward from the vertical.(verb)
- Force or be forced to submit.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
curve, crook, make crooked, make curved, flex, angle, hook, bow, arc, arch, buckle, warp, contort, distort, deform, stoop, bow, crouch, squat, kneel, hunch, mould, shape, manipulate, direct, force, press, influence, incline, sway, bias, warp, impress, compel, persuade, direct, point, aim, turn, train, steer, set, curve, turn, corner, kink, angle, arc, crescent, twist, crook, deviation, deflection, loop,
Example Sentences with bend
- My teacher said I have to bend it for homework.
- Don’t bend your elbow.
- I can’t bend my right arm.
- There’s a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.
- When she can’t bring me to heal with scolding, she bends me to shape with guilt.
- Wandering and confused, lost to myself, ill-assorted, contradictory, Pausing, gazing, bending, and stopping
- Coarse rice to eat, water to drink, my bended arm for a pillow – therein is happiness. Wealth and rank attained through immoral means are nothing but drifting clouds.
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.
- Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
- A bend in the road is not the end of the road…unless you fail to make the turn.