Sentences for Bleed, Sentences with Bleed Meaning and Synonym Words
- Lose blood from the body as a result of injury or illness.(verb)
- Draw blood from (someone), especially as a once-common method of treatment in medicine.(verb)
- Allow (fluid or gas) to escape from a closed system through a valve.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
lose blood, haemorrhage, draw blood from, flow, run, ooze, seep, trickle, leak, filter, percolate, escape, leach,
Example Sentences with bleed
- A man’s heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It isn’t like a mother’s womb. It won’t bleed. It won’t stretch to make room for you.
- Samuel cut his finger and it’s bleeding pretty badly.
- Foreign policy bleeds into economic policy.
- She’s going to bleed to death!
- There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
- Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
- Bacteria can cause gums to swell and bleed.
- The patient’s bleeding continues.
- If you cut your hand, it bleeds.