Sentences for Bless, Sentences with Bless Meaning and Synonym Words
- Pronounce words in a religious rite, to confer or invoke divine favor upon; ask God to look favorably on.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
ask God’s favour for, ask God’s protection for, give a benediction for, invoke happiness on,
Example Sentences with bless
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
- It’s a blessing in disguise.
- God changes his appearance every second. Blessed is the man who can recognize him in all his disguises. (cnchealthplan.com)
- Do not indulge in dreams of having what you have not, but reckon up the chief of the blessings you do possess, and then thankfully remember how you would crave for them if they were not yours.
- There is nothing to winning, really. That is, if you happen to be blessed with a keen eye, an agile mind, and no scruples whatsoever.
- The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.