Sentences for Blossom, Sentences with Blossom Meaning and Synonym Words
- A flower or a mass of flowers, especially on a tree or bush.(noun)
- (of a tree or bush) produce flowers or masses of flowers.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
flower, bloom, floweret, flower, bloom, floweret,
Example Sentences with blossom
- Let your greatness blossom.
- Desire makes everything blossom; possession makes everything wither and fade.
- A flower blossoms for its own joy.
- Things blossom in their time. They bud and bloom, blossom and fade. Everything in its time.
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.