Sentences for Broadcast, Sentences with Broadcast Meaning and Synonym Words
- A radio or television program or transmission.(noun)
- Relating to radio or television transmission.(adjective)
- Transmit (a program or some information) by radio or television.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
programme, show, production, presentation, performance, transmit, relay, air, beam, put out, send out, put on the air, put on the airwaves, show, screen, televise, telecast, videocast, podcast, live-stream, scatter, sow, disperse, sprinkle, spread, distribute, disseminate, strew, throw, toss, fling,
Example Sentences with broadcast
- The concert was broadcast live.
- That program is broadcast every other week.
- The radio station broadcasts a very strong signal.