Sentences for Burn, Sentences with Burn Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a fire) produce flames and heat while consuming a material such as coal or wood.(verb)
- Destroy, damage, or injure by heat or fire.(verb)
- Produce (a compact disc or DVD) by copying from an original or master copy.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be on fire, be alight, be ablaze, blaze, go up, go up in smoke, be in flames, be aflame, set fire to, set on fire, set alight, set light to, light, set burning, ignite, touch off, put a match to, kindle, incinerate, reduce to ashes, destroy by fire,
Example Sentences with burn
- Wood doesn’t burn if there is no air.
- My sister burned her first dinner.
- Our school burned down.
- My uncle’s house was burnt down.
- The dog was burnt to death.
- I got a burn on my finger.
- She burned with jealousy.
- My mother burned her left hand.
- Karkaroff intends to flee if the Mark burns.
- Alex chopped wood for his wood burning cook stove.