Sentences for Burst, Sentences with Burst Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a container) break suddenly and violently apart, spilling the contents, typically as a result of an impact or internal pressure.(intransitive verb)
- An instance of breaking or splitting as a result of internal pressure or puncturing; an explosion.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
split open, burst open, break open, tear open, rupture, crack, fracture, fragment, shatter, shiver, fly open, rupture, breach, split, blowout,
Example Sentences with burst
- My brother burst out laughing.
- Their water pipes burst.
- Samuel was about to burst out laughing.
- Alex burst out laughing.
- They burst into tears.
- Arya burst into the kitchen.
- A glorious sight burst on our view.
- The pipe burst due to great pressure.