Sentences for Careful, Sentences with Careful Meaning and Synonym Words
- Making sure of avoiding potential danger, mishap, or harm; cautious.(adjective)
- Done with or showing thought and attention.(adjective)
cautious, heedful, alert, aware, attentive, watchful, vigilant, wary, on guard, chary, circumspect, prudent, mindful, guarded, attentive, conscientious, painstaking, meticulous, diligent, assiduous, sedulous, scrupulous, punctilious, fastidious, methodical, orderly, deliberate, judicious, perfectionist,
Example Sentences with careful
- Be careful! If you can’t keep your balance, you’ll fall down the stairs.
- He carefully cooked.
- She carefully went to school.
- Please listen carefully.
- She was watching the football game carefully.
- He was working carefully.
- It must be done more carefully.
- Now listen carefully and take notes.
- Alex was watching the news carefully.
- My father chooses his friends carefully.
- My father told you to watch Steve carefully.
- You need to look more carefully.
- You have to choose carefully the words you use to describe the event.
- Drive your car carefully if the wild wind blows.
- Samuel carefully opened the box.
- My only advice is to stay aware, listen carefully, and yell for help if you need it.
- The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.
- You can borrow my notebook provided that you promise to use carefully.