Sentences for Carve, Sentences with Carve Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cut (a hard material) in order to produce an object, design, or inscription.(transitive verb)
- Cut (cooked meat) into slices for eating.(transitive verb)
- Establish (a career, role, or reputation) for oneself through hard work.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
sculpt, sculpture, slice, cut up, chop, dice,
Example Sentences with carve
- Samuel carved his name in a tree with a knife.
- Steve carved me a wooden doll.
- The host carved the turkey for the guests.
- Pick a tree. I’ll carve our initials into it.
- I know now that we never get over great losses; we absorb them, and they carve us into different, often kinder, creatures.