Sentences for Challenge, Sentences with Challenge Meaning and Synonym Words
- Invite (someone) to engage in a contest.(transitive verb)
- Dispute the truth or validity of.(transitive verb)
- Administer an immunogenic or infectious agent to an animal or person, in order to study the resulting immune response or measure the efficacy of a vaccine.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
dare, summon, invite, bid, throw down the gauntlet to, defy someone to do something, question, disagree with, object to, take exception to, confront, dispute, take issue with, protest against, call into question, dare, provocation, confrontation with, dispute with, stand against, test of, opposition, disagreement with,
Example Sentences with challenge
- I challenged him to a game.
- I don’t mean to challenge your theory.
- I need a bigger challenge.
- Michael challenged me to a game of tennis.
- I challenged her to a football game.
- Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.
- A trap is only a trap if you don’t know about it. If you know about it, it’s a challenge.