Sentences for Cheap, Sentences with Cheap Meaning and Synonym Words
- At or for a low price.(adverb)
- (of an item for sale) low in price; worth more than its cost.(adjective)
inexpensive, low-priced, low-price, low-cost, economical, economic, competitive, affordable, reasonable, reasonably priced, moderately priced, keenly priced, budget, economy, cheap and cheerful, bargain, cut-rate, cut-price, half-price, sale-price, sale, reduced, on special offer, marked down, discounted, discount, rock-bottom, giveaway,
Example Sentences with cheap
- It’s cheaper to go by train.
- Do you have anything cheaper?
- Do you have any cheaper rooms?
- Do you have any cheaper seats?
- Steve bought a very cheap camera.
- Smiling is a cheap way to be prettier.
- It looks pretty cheap, I have to buy it right away.
- Perfect, the wallet is cheap.
- Fruits are also cheap in Spanish.
- Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.
- This camera is cheap.
- I want to buy a cheap dictionary.
- He usually fed his dog cheap dog food.
- I think skateboards are usually cheaper than rollerblades.
- Be your own hero, it’s cheaper than a movie ticket.
- Compromise is the best and cheapest lawyer.