Sentences for Choose, Sentences with Choose Meaning and Synonym Words
- Pick out or select (someone or something) as being the best or most appropriate of two or more alternatives.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
select, pick, pick out, opt for, plump for, go for, take, settle on, decide on, fix on, come down in favour of, vote for,
Example Sentences with choose
- You have to choose carefully the words you use to describe the event.
- He had to choose between something he had become accustomed to and something he wanted to have.
- Although you may not always be able to avoid difficult situations, you can modify the extent to which you can suffer by how you choose to respond to the situation.
- They had better choose a cheaper hotel.
- She doesn’t know which one to choose.
- You have to choose.
- My dad will buy a new car and choose the green one.
- Which flower do you choose?