Sentences for Collapse, Sentences with Collapse Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a structure) fall down or in; give way.(intransitive verb)
- (of a person) fall down and become unconscious, typically through illness or injury.(intransitive verb)
- (of an institution or undertaking) fail suddenly and completely.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
cave in, fall in, subside, fall down, sag, slump, settle, give, give way, crumble, crumple, disintegrate, fall to pieces, come apart, faint, pass out, black out, lose consciousness, fall unconscious, keel over, break down, fail, fall through, fold, founder, fall flat, miscarry, go wrong, come to nothing, come to grief, be frustrated, be unsuccessful, not succeed, disintegrate, cave-in, giving way, subsidence, crumbling, disintegration,
Example Sentences with collapse
- Love! Love until the night collapses!
- I sat. And I thought. And the more I thought, connecting the events in my life, the more my heart collapsed.
- Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it.
- So the crow spirals down through a collapsed dream and the only sound it makes in like a concave scream.
- When a place gets crowded enough to require ID’s, social collapse is not far away. It is time to go elsewhere. The best thing about space travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.