Sentences for Collect, Sentences with Collect Meaning and Synonym Words
- Bring or gather together (things, typically when scattered or widespread)(transitive verb)
- Call for and take away; fetch.(transitive verb)
- Regain control of oneself, typically after a shock.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
gather, accumulate, assemble, fetch, come to get, go to get, come and get, go and get, call for, come for, go for, meet, recover, regain one’s composure, pull oneself together, take a hold of oneself, steady oneself,
Example Sentences with collect
- I don’t work with collectives. I don’t consult, i don’t co-operate, I don’t collaborate.
- The boy collects stamps.
- Did you collect them all?
- I can’t collect my thoughts.
- Do you still collect stamps?
- Alex and I need to collect more data.
- My hobby is collecting insects.
- Steve collected various information.
- We lost interest in collecting stamps.
- I love people. Everybody. I love them, I think, as a stamp collector loves his collection.