Sentences for Compete, Sentences with Compete Meaning and Synonym Words
- Strive to gain or win something by defeating or establishing superiority over others who are trying to do the same.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
take part, play, be a contestant, be a competitor, participate, be involved, get involved, engage,
Example Sentences with compete
- When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.
- We can’t compete with Africa.
- We can’t compete with that.
- We competed with each other for the prize.
- Steve wants to compete in the Olympics.
- My mother worked hard to compete and consequently she was first in the competition.
- Unconditional love is hard to compete with.