Sentences for Confuse, Sentences with Confuse Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause (someone) to become bewildered or perplexed.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
bewilder, baffle, mystify, bemuse, perplex, puzzle, confound, befog, nonplus, disconcert, throw, set someone thinking,
Example Sentences with confuse
- I was confused at first.
- Michael had appeared confused.
- He looks confused.
- She was confused about whether to go on vacation or not.
- My dad is confused about a new purchase.
- They were very confused.
- Don’t confuse desire with love.
- Sorry, I seem to have confused you.
- Jim was confused by Pam’s question.
- Both of them are confused.
- You’re no doubt confused, Frank.