Sentences for Connect, Sentences with Connect Meaning and Synonym Words
- Bring together or into contact so that a real or notional link is established.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
attach, join, fasten, fix, affix, couple, link, bridge, secure, make fast, tie, tie up, bind, fetter, strap, rope, tether, truss, lash, hitch, moor, anchor, yoke, chain,
Example Sentences with connect
- Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together.
- I sat. And I thought. And the more I thought, connecting the events in my life, the more my heart collapsed.
- All of them are connected.
- Have they connected the radio antenna?
- The two rooms are connected.
- Steve is connected with that company.
- He’s connected with advertising in Texas.
- We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically. (Valium)