Sentences for Console, Sentences with Console Meaning and Synonym Words
- Comfort (someone) at a time of grief or disappointment.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
comfort, solace, condole with, give condolences to,
Example Sentences with console
- There are some red lights blinking on the console.
- Children, dear and loving children, can alone console a woman for the loss of her beauty.
- Moderation has been called a virtue to limit the ambition of great men, and to console undistinguished people for their want of fortune and their lack of merit.
- Old men are fond of giving good advice to console themselves for their inability to give bad examples.