Sentences for Contribute, Sentences with Contribute Meaning and Synonym Words
- Give (something, especially money) in order to help achieve or provide something.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
give, donate, give a donation of, make a donation of, put up, come up with, subscribe, hand out, grant, bestow, present, gift, accord,
Example Sentences with contribute
- I just wish I could contribute more money.
- Steve contributed a lot of money to the charity.
- And everyone has the ability to contribute.
- Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society.
- The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.
- All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.
- Anything you’re good at contributes to happiness.
- I appeal to you to contribute to the new clinic.
- Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute.