Sentences for Convert, Sentences with Convert Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause to change in form, character, or function.(verb)
- Change one’s religious faith or other beliefs.(verb)
- Score from (a penalty kick, pass, or other opportunity) in a sport or game.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
change, turn, transform, metamorphose, transfigure, transmute, translate, proselyte, neophyte, new believer,
Example Sentences with convert
- The land was converted into a park.
- Jesus himself did not try to convert the two thieves on the cross; he waited until one of them turned to him.
- When you convert a good book to a film. stupid things happen.
- So. Are you guys here to convert me or sell me siding?
- Scratch the surface of most cynics and you find a frustrated idealist — someone who made the mistake of converting his ideals into expectations.