Sentences for Cost, Sentences with Cost Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of an object or action) require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done.(transitive verb)
- Estimate the price of.(transitive verb)
- An amount that has to be paid or spent to buy or obtain something.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
be priced at, sell for, be valued at, fetch, come to, amount to, be, value, price, put a price on, put a value on, put a figure on, estimate the cost of, estimate the price of, evaluate, price, asking price, market price, selling price, fee, tariff, fare, toll, levy, charge, hire charge, rental,
Example Sentences with cost
- It nearly cost me my life.
- How much does this knife cost?
- We need to cut costs.
- It already costs a lot.
- It costs an arm and a leg.
- It must have cost a fortune.
- It costs around 300$.
- This watch cost 10,000 dollars.
- Samuel asked how much the ticket cost.
- Alex has no idea how much it will cost.