Sentences for Dance, Sentences with Dance Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps.(intransitive verb)
- (of a person) move in a quick and lively way.(intransitive verb)
- A series of movements that match the speed and rhythm of a piece of music.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
trip, sway, spin, whirl, twirl, pirouette, gyrate, caper, cavort, frisk, frolic, skip, prance, romp, gambol, jig, bound, leap, jump, spring, bob, hop, trip, bounce, dance,
Example Sentences with dance
- The dancer spun on his toes.
- Alex wants to dance.
- My father danced with my mother.
- He watched her dance.
- You know I don’t dance.
- You can dance, can’t you?
- She danced with him.
- Samuel can dance quite well.
- We danced like crazy last night.
- Come and dance with us!
- Alex can dance quite well.